HealthTech is one of the fastest growing sectors in India. Hiring in the healthcare sector itself is a very important and sometimes maybe tedious depending upon different companies. May be the word health tech is giving you some sort of doubt about the accurate picture of this industry. So, let’s begin with firstly understanding what actually a health tech industry is.
Health tech is the fastest expanding segment in the healthcare and technology segments. It encompasses any healthcare product or service that may be supplied or consumed outside of a hospital or physician’s office that is enabled by technology. Mobility and other information technology services can also be provided by health tech enterprises to improve healthcare delivery while lowering costs. Outcome Health, for example, provides exam room technology to engage patients as they wait to see their clinician. Oscar is another online insurance network that offers telemedicine consultations. Health tech firms strive to improve patient-centric healthcare by utilizing innovations such as cloud computing, internet services, and social mobility. According to market research, the health tech business was valued at $1.9 billion in 2020, accounting for less than 1% of the healthcare industry. The sector is expected to develop at a 39% CAGR and reach US$ 5 billion by 2023.
Following is a list of health tech companies actively recruiting in India:
1) Practo – Practo is an Indian health IT business that intends to link the country’s fragmented medical profession with millions of patients. It is a digital healthcare platform that offers online consultation, appointment scheduling, and health record management. Shashank ND is the founder and CEO of Practo.The organization is continuously seeking candidates for roles in software development, data analysis, marketing, and sales.
2) Portea Medical – Portea Medical is a home healthcare company that provides nursing, geriatric care, post-operative care, palliative care physiotherapy, and medical equipment leasing among other services. Vaibhav Tewari is the founder of Portea Medical. Home visits from physiotherapists, nursing attendants, nurses, and physicians are also available via the firm. The organisation has been hiring for operations, technology, and clinical personnel.
3) Medlife – Medlife was an Indian online platform that offered pharmacy, diagnostics, and e-consultation services throughout the country. Prashant Singh and Tushar Kumar launched it in 2014. The firm operated in 29 states and has a central laboratory in Bangalore. Medlife provides medication delivery, lab testing, and medical consultations. The organisation has been looking for people to work in technology, marketing, and customer service.
4) Cure.fit – CureFit is a health and fitness firm that provides digital and in-person experiences in exercise, nutrition, and mental health. CureFit offers a variety of trainer-led, group workout courses with the goal of making fitness fun and simple. It makes working out enjoyable, everyday meals wholesome and appetising, mental fitness simple with yoga and meditation, and medical and lifestyle care simple. Mukesh Bansal and Ankit co-founded Nagori in 2016, and the firm is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company has been hiring for positions in technology, operations, and customer support.
5) HealthifyMe – HealthifyMe is a computer and smartphone application that helps users reach their exercise and weight reduction objectives. The app allows users to track their calories, nutrition, and exercise activities; track their weight to see whether they are healthy; create healthy goals and work towards attaining them; share their data with experts; and receive expert advice and ideas on their lives. A team of physicians, nutritionists, and fitness coaches created and launched HealthifyMe in 2012. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India. The company has been recruiting for positions in technology, data analysis, and sales.
Samiksha is a biotechnologist by profession. She possesses one year of experience in content writing. During her stint as a writer, she has contributed actively for a few startup companies. Personally, she loves writing content dovetailing her creative mind. She mostly talks about technology, poems, and novels.